Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair disaster..PLZ HELP>>ORANGE HAIR<

It all started a couple months ago when i bought one of those brush in stareaking kits. I put to much on myself and the top layer of my hair looked bleach blonde. I am a natural blonde like dark blonde. I went to the salon yesteday to have it fixed and told her i wanted it a golden blonde color..something a little lighter than my own hair color. So she did that and my hair turned out orange!!! like a strawberry blonde color!!I hate it and don't want to go back to the hair dressers. I am never going there again and decided im going to buy a home dye. I want my hair to turn golden blonde..not bleach white blonde...any suggestions of what hairdye and color to go with? I really need help. Will a golden blonde work for me? Or will my hair still be like an orangy color? PLEASE HELP ME!!



My hair disaster..PLZ HELP%26gt;%26gt;ORANGE HAIR%26lt;%26lt;?

no golden blonde dye. any "warm" shade contains red tones. you need a "cool" shade, like ash blonde.



to achieve a golden blonde or warm shade without making your hair more red, it will first need to be bleached professionally. don't try it at home, bleach can also make your hair bright orange and dry.



My hair disaster..PLZ HELP%26gt;%26gt;ORANGE HAIR%26lt;%26lt;?

I would go straight to any hair stylist. If you do it yourself there is no telling what exactly color to get and the timing is real important for the color to come out the look that you want. Go to a professional and show her in a book or magazine EXACTLY what you want. If you are not satisified after, dont pay!



My hair disaster..PLZ HELP%26gt;%26gt;ORANGE HAIR%26lt;%26lt;?

no no no! any color that says "golden" will always bring out reddish or orange tones. your best bet is to use a color that says neutral or natural. ash would take away any red or orange but you run the chance of having green or gray tones. and never go more than 2 shades lighter than your natural color.



My hair disaster..PLZ HELP%26gt;%26gt;ORANGE HAIR%26lt;%26lt;?

This is where you need to refer to your color wheel. Any color that is opposite of each other on the color wheel, will neutralize each other. So you have orange in your hair, purple is opposite on the color wheel. You will need a brown that has a purple base. This will only be found in a cool color. Anything that says, golden, natural or warm... stay away from it. If you don't want to go back to the salon, get a semi-permanent color, that is 2 shades lighter than your desired shade. Because you have bleached your hair twice, you are already double processed and you shouldn't use a permanent color. You can also purchase a shampoo for gray hair, like So Silver. This has a touch of purple in it that will neutralize your orange brassy look. Don't worry, your hair will not turn purple if it is truely orange. Good Luck



My hair disaster..PLZ HELP%26gt;%26gt;ORANGE HAIR%26lt;%26lt;?

you need to go to a stylist! each time you color your hair some damage will occur! Also I am a blonde and have had the same problem! Stay away from golden it does not work well. try champagne color, ash, or sand. they well work better with your hair and go well with skin! Also get a really good conditioner to repair damage. that will help reduce breakage and split ends! ain't nothing pretty about hair that looks like straw! Good luck!



My hair disaster..PLZ HELP%26gt;%26gt;ORANGE HAIR%26lt;%26lt;?

hi honey! sorry bout your disaster :o( Anyway dont put a gold colour on, it will enhance the orange! Neutural colours like ash take out orange but i would reccomend a salon do this as it may go the wrong colour (again). A semi permanent is cheaper but you cant go lighter with this. your hair probably needs an ash blonde. and your hair hasnt been bleached twice, only once with your home streaks, the salon hasnt bleached it, just dyed it so the condition shouldnt be too bad. anyway , go to a salon, a consultation is free and they will check the strength of your hair, show you some colour charts and tell you how easy and expensive it will be to achieve this, good luck!



My hair disaster..PLZ HELP%26gt;%26gt;ORANGE HAIR%26lt;%26lt;?

If you have red in your hair, it is difficult to lift that, unless you use some very harsh bleach to remove it. I also do not recommend that you this on your own. Go to a salon and they know what to do. None of the products sold in drugstores could help your problem, unless you wish to turn your hair to a darker color, which you do not want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security