Saturday, November 28, 2009

Really Thick Hair On Face Normal?

Ok here's another question for today. Sometimes when I shave I notice what looks like an in grown hair almost. They are always standing out. Usually darker than the rest and very thick, (example like a bristle from a Hair Brush with Boars Hair) . When I pull it out with a tweezer it has puss on it too. It happens a couple times a month. A while back I had a cyst on my neck that had to be removed with minor surgery that was caused by a "major staph infection" thats what I was told. I was given a lot of pills to take for 2 weeks. And the hairs started shortly after that.



My question is, is the really thick hair and puss just a normal in grown hair? I am in the Navy and don't want to go to the doc for something that is nothing. But if it could be staph still I would like opinions from people please.



Really Thick Hair On Face Normal?

My husband gets these on the back of his neck and believe it or not, his knuckles. Strange Huh?



I got him a scrubbing glove from the Beauty section at Walmart, and as long as he uses it thoroughly on his neck, face and knuckles. He has no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security