Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair...when i blow dry it, it ends up becoming worse..what can i do??

I follow the steps for getting straight hair but end up with a crazy like afro!! When i get out of the shower I towel dry my hair, the I put straightning balm in my hair. I then blow dry it and use a bristle brush to comb through each section but my hair becomes VERY poofy and a disaster. Its horrible because I see everyone else with beautiful straight hair and I would like to try it to but its immposible. %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;please help this desperate teenager!!



I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair...when i blow dry it, it ends up becoming worse..what can i do??

Chi products are awesome! Silk infusion keeps your hair smooth and silky and you only need a small amount. Also chi makes flat irons that compliment their products. If you're like me it will be totally worth it. Check out ebay!



I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair...when i blow dry it, it ends up becoming worse..what can i do??

try using a silk hair surum, those are really good at controlling frizz



I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair...when i blow dry it, it ends up becoming worse..what can i do??

A ceramic flat iron. If you get a good one, like the one that works with steam on QVC. You're hair will be straight as a stick and stay that way all day.



They are great.



I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair...when i blow dry it, it ends up becoming worse..what can i do??

hello have you ever tryed to use freeze ease hair sirum then after you do just flat iron it straight.



I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair...when i blow dry it, it ends up becoming worse..what can i do??

You need proper hair care read some hair tips and more on this site to help you with it



I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair...when i blow dry it, it ends up becoming worse..what can i do??

I had the same problem.I use this now TRESemme Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Creme.



I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair...when i blow dry it, it ends up becoming worse..what can i do??

When you blow try, do you use a comb? Plain blow drying would have your hair go all over the place.Blow dry section by section using a comb or a brush to part the section. This way it can dry faster as well. Also, don't use straightening balm before blow drying. It can actually make it worse. Invest in a straightener. You can find some at Wal Mart or XS Cargo for about $10-$20. Make sure the straightener is well heated before you start using it. If using the straightener after blow drying doesn't work well neither, get yourself some straightening spray. La Coupe has a very well straightening spray. You apply it to your hair and then use your straightener on it.



When I try to keep my hair straight, I use all straightening products and keep 1 or 2 bottles of other shampoos (fructis and herbal essence) for when I want to let the hair curve a bit. Try Marc Anthony Straight shampoo and conditioner. The Marc Anthony line has groups of products to use in an order for all types of hair. Straightening, Curling, De-frizzing. etc. etc...



If you don't want the hassle of straightening every day, I say you spend a bit more money and get a japanese ionic straightening treatment or a chemical straightening. These treatments sill straighten the hair til the tips look like they're spikey straight! Ofcoarse, different hair gets different results, but the ionic straightening has proven to work very well for a lot of my friends who once had curly frizzy hair. Give it a try =)



I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair...when i blow dry it, it ends up becoming worse..what can i do??

Try those sun silk shampoo's, conditioners and leave in treatment they have one for every hair type... the green one is for frizz i use it and it works really good. and then let it air dry and flat iron it



I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair...when i blow dry it, it ends up becoming worse..what can i do??

My hair is fairly curly and here are the steps I take. If I don't take the last step, my hair comes out frizzy also.



1 - Let hair sit in towel for awhile so it's not soaking wet when you start to dry. Don't let it air dry though.



2 - Put in a silk serum, I like BioSilk. Also use something else, either a straightening balm or something like that.



3 - Dry in sections. For each section, I make sure it is FULLY dry before I move on. I bought a hairdryer that is in the shape of a round brush, because I never could master the round brush and hairdryer thing. I looked it up to show you the shape, http://www.beautydeals.net/shop/details.... but you can find a cheaper version in most CVS or Eckerd type stores. The hair that I'm not drying, I pin up in a clip so that it doesn't start to dry.



3 - Keep drying past when it feels dry. Once I think it's dry, I pull it back in a low, loose ponytail using a very soft scruncy (yep, they are good for something) for about 5 min. Then I dry again for a few minutes.



4 - To guarantee the no frizz...after hair is dry, put them up in large, heated curlers. You're not going for curl, so put alot of hair in each curler. Let it sit for 10 min or so. Once you pull the hair out of the curlers, it will look wavy, but that will go away.



5 - Apply a tiny bit more BioSilk or something like that as a finisher and have fun.



Clearly you can see that this isn't a short amount of time. I have medium length hair and it takes about an hour, so I don't do it often. My recommendation...find a way to control the curls you have so they aren't frizzy and then let your hair curl. Believe me, straight hair is trendy and all at times, but guys truly do find curls and waves sexier. It's more natural and it makes you look like you didn't have to try while they spent hours getting their hair pin straight.



If you do decide to let it curl...do NOT brush it when you get our of the shower. I just run my fingers through to get knots out and then add biosilk and wham...it airdries beautifully!



I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair...when i blow dry it, it ends up becoming worse..what can i do??

If you have time, try letting it air dry then straighten it with a ceramic hair straightener. But use a brush with bristles that are close together.



I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair...when i blow dry it, it ends up becoming worse..what can i do??

You need not to fight the curls, you'll loose the battle.



My sister too has very curls hair, but she keeps it in very healthy condition.



To start you should never use a brush on curly hair. Do you use conditioner after you shampoo? You need a good thick moisurizing conditioner, after you rinse your shampoo ring out as much water from your hair as possible, apply your conditioner and leave it on for 1-3 mins. After you rinse and get out of the shower just slightly towel dry your hair. Use a spray leave-in-conditioner before COMBING out the hair. The reason you don't use a brush is because a brush will not get tangles out, it goes over the tangles and w/ curly hair you need to get all the tangles out.



I would not blow dry curly hair because it will make it very frizzy, try letting it air dry. If you feel you must use the blow dryer try using the cool air setting but apply mouse before drying. Mouse will help control some of the frizz.



How often do you get a trim? You should get a trim every 6-10 weeks even if it is only 1/4", you want to make sure to keep your hair free of dry %26amp; split ends.



NEVER brush or comb dry curly hair!!! It'll look very frizzy and out of control.



Good Luck,



Stylist of 9 yrs.



I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair...when i blow dry it, it ends up becoming worse..what can i do??

My sister recently had similar problems with her hair%26gt;It made her so crazy she decided to have it all shaved off.



I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair...when i blow dry it, it ends up becoming worse..what can i do??

Since you have CURLY hair, blow drying is only going to make it frizzier and poofier. Try using Dream Curls by Frizz Ease on towel dried hair; all you do is spray, scrunch, and go! If you don't like the curly look, you're probably gonna have to get a straightening iron. I use a Turbo Chi(about $150) but worth every penny!



I have curly, frizzy, poofy hair...when i blow dry it, it ends up becoming worse..what can i do??

well first of all if you have one, put a nozzle attachement on the hair drier. I had the same problem before i put a nozle attachement on the the blow drier. It also helps the straighting process. Use a round brush or a paddle brush when u blow dry so the hair doesnt go all over the place. I hope i helped you because the key to silky hair is a good blow dry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security