Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's the best way to brush my puppy?

I have a Husky/Collie, and he is 10 weeks old and already getting hair all over the place. I bought a brush for him, its one of the metal brushes with angled bristles. Everytime I try to brush him he fights with me. I don't know if the bristles hurt him or if he just doesn't like being brushed. Is there a way that I could trick him into letting me brush him, or a brush that won't hurt him?



What's the best way to brush my puppy?

wot u realy need is a metal comb, this doesnt hurt my puppy at all, u need to brush them regulary so they get used to it. we did with my dog and now he lies still and doesnt mind being brushed, he just loves the attention!!!



What's the best way to brush my puppy?

scurb a dub



What's the best way to brush my puppy?

he isnt used to it. you have to give him treats, and coax him into liking it. the brisles are prob a lil hard on him, maybe just use a bruch with sturdy teeth till he gets a tad older.



What's the best way to brush my puppy?

make sure that you have the right brush, as you mentioned. A store clerk can tell you for sure.



When i had my superpoofy cat, he HATED being brushed, so i had my friend distract him while i brushed him.



Don't go too hard, but also don't let him "control" you. He needs to be brushed and you have to be firm when you decide you're going to brush him. Letting him get away or letting him get angry at you will tell him that he can do what he wants.



Just be firm, don't give up, and eventually he'll stop resisting you. It may suck for a while, but you have to make sure he knows you're seriuos!



Good luck!



What's the best way to brush my puppy?

just be gentle and talk to your husky/collie dog i have a collie dog also and a t first she did not like it. i also gave her special treats while and after i brushed her.



What's the best way to brush my puppy?

buy 2 brushes give him one to chew on and use the other brush to brush him



What's the best way to brush my puppy?

lay your dog on the floor and pet nicly then let him sniff the brush. then slowly start to brush gently as you contiue to pet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security