Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am having a bad hair decade.......?

I have this type of hair that is really thick, frizzy and curly and the overall look on a daily basis is like i just got out of bed; even after i brush it! I do straighten, when i have enough time, but even then it's frizzy!!!!!!!



Any tips on what to do with my hair?



I am having a bad hair decade.......?

CURLY HAIR IS NEVER TO BE BRUSHED WHEN IT'S DRY!!



That will only make your hair SUPER frizzy. Brush it when it's wet/while you're in the shower.



You can invest in some products that will keep your hair from poofing out.



You can also go to a hair salon and express your concerns about your hair. Heck, you can even get a new cut where your hair can be slightly thinned out so that your hair isn't as thick or out of control. I had my hair thinned and my curls are MUCH more manageable. Also, if you do get a cut, make sure the layers are long, if not, your curls will become even shorter.



If you don't feel like getting a cut though, try investing in some hydrating curl shampoo and conditioner. Any Sally's should have good quality products for your hair type. Any sort of creme for your curls is good as well. It's heavy so that your curls aren't EVERYWHERE but it's not like gel that will harden into a shell.



I am having a bad hair decade.......?

I know exactly how you feel! I have curly hair too! At first, i had the same problem as you but now i use hair mouse in my hair so it won't be so poofy and frizzy and it works pretty good. But whatever you do, don't brush your hair while it is dry because that will just make it more frizzy that it already is. Trust me, i know! If you are going to brush it, brush it with a comb while it is wet. Oh and I wouldn't cut it short because then your hair will look more thick.



HOpe i could help!



I am having a bad hair decade.......?

you CAN'T brush it, unless you want to look like a poodle!



You have to use a serum that will help to define your curls or if you prefer a Straigh look start to deal with ponytails, and pretty hairstyles!



Well dear if you want to use your hair as it is watch this video tutorial with a lot of tips ! http://www.weshow.com/us/p/18038/how_to_...



But if you want to disguise your curls I'll suggest a modern ponytail....You might want to straigh your bangs(or not)



Check it out...step-by-step!!!



http://www.weshow.com/us/p/4327/turn_a_s...



AND FINALLY please take good care of your hair, use good products, try to moisturize once a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security