Friday, November 27, 2009

My Hair Won't Stay...Help?

I don't get how other guys get their hair in different ways.



I mean, when I wake up, my hair is ALL over the place. So when I brush, it it just a straighter mess. My hair pops back into the place.



I can't use jell. It won't get into the way I want it. Hair spray won't either. It ends up being really flat and then my hair looks like it is wet all day. Which I hate.



Blow drying pushes everything but then it is stuck in that way.



So everyone morning, I have to wash my hair. I try to get it but since it is a little damp, it moves and then stays. It looks fine but if I touch my hair at all, it looks crappy.



My hair is like medium length. Not short, not long.



So how can I get my hair until what I want to it to be???



Any suggestions on what I could use?



Like hair jell that doesn't make my hair look wet.



Or different methods?



My Hair Won't Stay...Help?

If the gel is making your hair look wet, you have too much of it in your hair. Try using a gel by American Crew, light hold and nothing more than a dime size amount. Hair wax will add texture to your hair and allow you to spike it or make it look more messy.



Without being able to get close to your head, I can't determine growth patterns or cowlicks or things like that, but I'm guessing that your hair grows so that it lays a certain way. You can change that over time slightly with styling products.



I would stay away from pomades though. Sexy hair concepts has a few products that work well for your length of hair and are geared toward men. So check out a few salons, they might have it. And American Crew is a men's only hair line.



Hope that helps. Also ask a stylist when you go in to show you how to use the product and tell her some of your concerns. She's there to help, and has the knowledge and ability to teach you.



My Hair Won't Stay...Help?

use mousse.. extra strength!! or hair wax!



My Hair Won't Stay...Help?

try asking a hair salon person so they can give you some tips about your hair



My Hair Won't Stay...Help?

shave it.



My Hair Won't Stay...Help?

If you can't manage the haircut you have to your satisfaction, consider getting a different haircut that's less maintenance.



Short hair is sexy anyway.



IT's hard to give you advice without knowing what it looks like and what the texture is.



My Hair Won't Stay...Help?

get a comb wet and run it through your hair. then use some hair wax on the ends and it should stay.



My Hair Won't Stay...Help?

You've got a bit of curl in your hair. That's OK. Matter of fact, your hair looks fine in the photo. Just shampoo every morning; that should help with the bed head situation.



My Hair Won't Stay...Help?

Really hard to stay. I had medium length hair and I know what you are talking about. When it is wet it looks great, but if you touch it at all after it has dried, it just gets all frizzy and looks stupid. I cut mine, but you could try pomade or mouse. That might be to stiff and look really greasy, try not washing your hair everyday, just getting it wet when you take a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security