Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair help please!! I have just past the shoulder length hair, I like the look of it straightened,?

but, it need more body so I usually end up having to curl it with an iron. I get so tired of having to curl it everyday, but if I just blowdry it with a round brush it looks great for a little bit, and then all of a sudden it looks dried out and frizzy, a terrible mess. Any suggestions to help with this mess. I also don't like having to spend a lot of time on my hair that is why I like being able to blow dry it with a round brush, I just don't like the results after about a half an hour. Please help!



Hair help please!! I have just past the shoulder length hair, I like the look of it straightened,?

To get straightened hair with volume blow dry your hair while you're hanging upside down. It kind of sounds uncomfortable but it works. Also, switch to a volume boosting shampoo and conditioner. Make sure you rinse your conditioner out thouroughly, too. Not rinsing it out completely can weigh your hair down. Then after your hair is dry, straighten it with a flat iron. Getting an expensive flat iron (such as the Chi) works miracles and they're worth it. I bought my Chi a year and a half ago and it still works just as good as it did when I bought it. The cheap ones are usually not strong enough to straighten my hair, so investing in one saves you money in the long run. Also, after you get out of the shower use a de-frizzing serum on your hair (Pantene Pro-V makes a good one). Hope that answers your question (:



Hair help please!! I have just past the shoulder length hair, I like the look of it straightened,?

I have the same problem but there are tons of products out there than can definitely help with this problem. I know that there is tons of shampoo like the garnier fructics shampoo for adding body to your hair. Also try adding some mouse or gel just a little bit and it will help add body. Also you acn try scrunching your hair and then blow drying it straight. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security