Friday, November 27, 2009

Frizzy, dull hair needs a makeover?

I have: extremely frizzy, wavy, curly, dull hair. The last picture on this page is what it looks like when I brush it out http://www.bosshairstyles.com/hairstyle-...



I'm looking for: silky, frizz-free waves/curls



Products I use: Pantene Pro-V smooth and silky or hydrating curls shampoo/conditioner, Pantene ultra soothing balm



People describe my hair as soft, cotton like to the touch, but say you couldn't tell by looking at it. I do straighten my hair occasionally. Blowing-drying does make it puff out.



Do you have any tips or products that you highly recommend for this hair type? Best answer will be chosen!!!



Frizzy, dull hair needs a makeover?

I asked my stylist about my frizzy hair and she recommended john john frieda hair defrizzer. I used it and it works great. Apply it on towel dryed hair and blow dry. It gives you're hair shine and no frizz!!!



Frizzy, dull hair needs a makeover?

make your hair straight then curl it again.



Frizzy, dull hair needs a makeover?

I have the exact same hair type as you do. I switch back and forth between straightening it with a ceramic flat iron and curly by just scrunching my towel dried hair with alittle bit of Got2B curling gel. Once a week I use a deep conditioner to keep it from drying out.



Frizzy, dull hair needs a makeover?

I suggest using viniger either with your shampoo or with water and leave it in your hair (do NOT get it in your eyes it burns soooooooo BAD!!) and then use regular conditioner to get the smell away (u dont want to smell like a salad) . and then straighten it will be very shiney and smooth



Frizzy, dull hair needs a makeover?

straighten your hair then use a serum called alfaparf,its brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security