Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair used to be wavy/frizzy but now it became straight...?

Yeah, so my hair used to dry wavy and frizzy but now dries much, much straighter! I don't know why, and I don't think that your hair can just "change" its hair type.



I have done a few different things, though. I used "garnier fructise sleek and shine" shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, and a bit of the anti frizz stuff.



then i used some biosilk.



and I also use one of those round brush thingies with the insanely hard and hurtful bristles, lol.



but HOW can products change your hair type?? :/



Well, I'm not complaining, lol. :)



but seriously, that being my question, did my hair just change? or is it because of the products im using?



My hair used to be wavy/frizzy but now it became straight...?

Actually you are right, your hair type changes as you get older. Whether you are Indian, Black, or whatever genetics and what you put in your hair over a period of time can change the texture. I noticed my hair do the same thing, and my old stylist confirmed it.



If you like what's happening to it, continue what you are doing.



My hair used to be wavy/frizzy but now it became straight...?

From what you wrote, yes your hair changed, mine was like yours too, till I started to use biosilk(love that product) and now mines straight and smooth



My hair used to be wavy/frizzy but now it became straight...?

The products and the bristle boar brush you are using are smoothing down the cuticle giving it shine and body.



Therefore meaning no more frizz, etc.



Good job :) A little product goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security