Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair cut??

i am looking for a nice hair cut but am not sure what to do. I have had my hair the way it is for a few years now and im getting sick of it. My hair is VERY thick (and I mean extremely) and has a curl to it (when i brush it, it goes very frizzy/puffy).. i want something that will look great with out having to straighten it all the time and will cut down on the puffyness. When i get my hair done, everytime each hairdresser says I have beautiful hair, but i absolutely do not like it! please help? At the moment it is about 20cm below my shoulders long. any ideas??



Hair cut??

Maybe ask you hair dresser to thin your hair out alot, the thickness will go back to it but it will usually stay a little bit thinner than it was and get layers.



Hair cut??

oh I would definitely get a permanent, go with those curls! do not straighten your hair!!! go with the natural look that God gave you.



Hair cut??

Depends on what your style is, too.



I have the SAME exact kind of hair.



I got a lot of layers to make it thinner.



After you get out of the shower,



just brush it out with a comb, and let it air dry.



This lets it look nice, and then the next day I have to straighten it or else it goes super frizzy when I brush it.



Hair cut??

your hair sounds EXACTLY EXACTLY like mine and ive been trying to find a "cure" and it just isnt happening :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security