Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can you do ur hair witout damaging it?

PLZ HELP!! my hair is more beautiful wen its done wit a straightner! i want 2 do my hair but dnt it 2 get damaged! n if i DNT do nothin wit my hair its like an AFRO!! 2 hard 2 brush! n its POOOFY! i hate my hair wen its WET! i m only 14! n i been straightning my hair 4 da past 4months! any suggestions? cuz i want 2 keep doin my hair like striaghtten it! plz!??



How can you do ur hair witout damaging it?

I use Garneir Frutis Shampoo and Conditioner. Then I straighten my hair and nothing bad happens. Hope I helped!!



How can you do ur hair witout damaging it?

ok im 13 and i straighten my hair with a cermic hair straighten from sally's beauty supplies but i have heard that permantly straightenign your hair works and is well worth the money!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security