Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair has been breaking off for around 6-8 months, anyone else as dumbfounded as me?

All the sudden, I have little spikes sticking up EVERYWHERE and it's quite embarrassing. I teach and feel putting it in a ponytail makes me blend in with my highschoolers. I need to style it...no taking a break. I blowdry it with a round brush and straighten some parts for looks. I bought an expensive straightener to detour the fried effect. I use pretty good shampoo/condition products. I cannot wash and go...I have scicilian coarse, kinky, frizzy, oily hair....so constant maintenance is a must. I have been using the same routine for YEARS...over 10 years...but now my hair is breaking when I style it, wash it, put it up in a pony, brush it, sleep on it...touch it...pretty much all the time every day.



I take prenatal vitamins, Biotin and Sellenium along with using Nioxin products as recommended by my doctor. But, I cannot get the shedding to stop, nor can I receive a clear answer regarding why this is happening. HELP! Anyone!



My hair has been breaking off for around 6-8 months, anyone else as dumbfounded as me?

stop putting heat on ur head and just leave ur hair alone......the shampoo you are using is really strong that will just eat up your hair..you need to go to salon and get the joico kpak line being the shampoo the deep reconstructor and the instant hydrator in two weeks you will notice a difference ..go easy on ur hair and use pic instead of comb let it air dry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security