Friday, November 27, 2009

I need hair help!!!!!!! I bleached my hair, then dyed it and now it is very damaged. Any conditionin

I am trying to grow my hair out. It is about half an inch above my shoulders, and I really don't want to get it trimmed until it gets to the desired length...about 2 inches below my shoulders. I bleached it, and it still looked brassy, so I took a highlighting brush and ran light brown streaks through it to tone down the brassiness. My hair is now very damaged, almost spongy, and I don't want to cut it. Any ideas on how to deep condition it to keep it from breaking off, and keeping me from having to cut it? Thanks!



I need hair help!!!!!!! I bleached my hair, then dyed it and now it is very damaged. Any conditioning ideas?

I'm so sorry!



Try to avoid shampooing your hair everyday. Only shampoo it every other day. On the day you don't shampoo, wet your hair thoroughly in the shower and and then conditioner as usual. Towel dry and then apply conditioner to your hair and leave it in..do not rinse.



Get a hot oil treatment and apply it.



Avoid swimming pool water....it is very drying.



It will get better!!!



I need hair help!!!!!!! I bleached my hair, then dyed it and now it is very damaged. Any conditioning ideas?

you need to shave it off right away.



I need hair help!!!!!!! I bleached my hair, then dyed it and now it is very damaged. Any conditioning ideas?

Patiene deep conditioning.



It's like a gold-ish bottle



It restores up to 2 years of damage in 1 month.



Trust me, it works! Because I HAD very damaged hair a few months ago but from using this stuff my hair looks 80% better



I need hair help!!!!!!! I bleached my hair, then dyed it and now it is very damaged. Any conditioning ideas?

try getting infusium and putting it into a spray bottle and using it daily and use a deep moisturizing conditioner on your hair daily it will say tis for dry or damaged hair :)



I need hair help!!!!!!! I bleached my hair, then dyed it and now it is very damaged. Any conditioning ideas?

Once i tried to get a straitening perm (my hair is extremely curly) but they used to wrong chemicals and it ended up destroying my hair.



The best product i found was called "Bone Marrow". They have it at Sally's Beauty Supplies stores. What I used to do was get a shower, get out, cover all my hair with the bone marrow, put on a shower cap, and leave it on for 45 minutes. It really helped!



Try looking for it in the store and if you dont have a Sally's where you live... try looking for it online!



So sorry that had to happen to your hair :(



I need hair help!!!!!!! I bleached my hair, then dyed it and now it is very damaged. Any conditioning ideas?

What kind of bleach are you using? You may be using too strong of a bleach and it's frying your hair.



I need hair help!!!!!!! I bleached my hair, then dyed it and now it is very damaged. Any conditioning ideas?

take a shower like normal then once you get to the conditioning part take the conditioner and put alooooooooot in your hair. get out of the shower and put a showercap on over it. blowdry over the shower cap and then let your hair sit with the conditioner for ten minutes. get back in the shower, rinse it out, then again condition it like ud usually do. also get a shampoo with moisturizers in it. FINALLY the most amazing thing that i love i swear by it is Dove advanced care leave in moisturizer. here is a picture of it:



http://www.drugstore.com/popups/largerph...



(go there to see the picture)



its cheap and you can buy it at like walmart or target, seriously its the most amazing thing ever. spray it in your hair after you shower (as much as you wont, your hair will NOT get greasy) and THEN brush it. ive gotten out of the shower with the dryest hair ever then i put this stuff in and i have the softest shinyest healthiest hair ever.



I need hair help!!!!!!! I bleached my hair, then dyed it and now it is very damaged. Any conditioning ideas?

you need to cut it short right away...if u dont it will only damage your hair more as it grows...might as well get over it now....i learned the hard way...my hair was spongy...and my hair started to break off close to my scalp...it sucked...



I need hair help!!!!!!! I bleached my hair, then dyed it and now it is very damaged. Any conditioning ideas?

Don't color your hair again for like 2 years, unless a licensed cosmetologist does it or you do an all over dark color to just even it out. Your hair is way damaged.



You need to put protein back in your hair. You can go to a cosmetologist and they can do treatments or you might be able to find this at a beauty supply. Only buy these from a beauty supply or a cosmetologist, not Target-those have been there for years.



Pureology-Its in a jar. Get the green one for protein or the purple hydracure for moisture. There is also a green spray in bottle that you leave in the hair and a "reconstruct repair". And/or use Eufora-must get from a salon that sells eufora-not sold anywhere except salons. There is a leave in treatment that is sprays in, its yellow.



Kerestas there is spray in stuff that is amazing.



Redken CAT is good protein. Also their all soft line (golden colored bottles) dont repair the hair, but make it feel soft.



Don't do an oil treatment-they are not good for the hair.



Hope this helped-feel free to email me if you have any more questions.



I need hair help!!!!!!! I bleached my hair, then dyed it and now it is very damaged. Any conditioning ideas?

Get a deep conditioner (Kerapak, Joico is a good one). Apply it before you go to bed at night and rinse it out in the morning. You may want to get a leave in conditioner too.



You can also apply heat to your hair when the conditioner is in your hair. If its still brassy get a purple shampoo (the shampoo itself is purple) it will tone down the brassy hair color.



I need hair help!!!!!!! I bleached my hair, then dyed it and now it is very damaged. Any conditioning ideas?

Try Wella In Depth conditioner. You can get it at any Sally 's Beauty stores. The stuff is great. I hate to hear about what happened to your hair. Hope this helps :-)



I need hair help!!!!!!! I bleached my hair, then dyed it and now it is very damaged. Any conditioning ideas?

go to your local salon and start on deep conditioning treatments. you want to use salon based formulas b/c they match the ph of our body... over the counter ones can leave it more drying b/ the have a higher ph. pantene may make your hair feel good but it actually leaves a wax coating on your hair. you can also buy deep conditioning treatments at your salon. try redken extreem deep fuel. you leave it on for about 10-15 min. use sparingly more isnt better just have to rinse more :) and after that time frame they quit working so no need to leave them on for longer. the salons deep conditioning are also great b/c they should use heat which penetrates to the hair shaft to help it restore the nutrients. you may need to cut some length but try the treatments first!



good luck hopefully you can get your hair grown out! also anti snap by redken is a great leave in treatment!



Source(s):i'm a cosmetologist :)



I need hair help!!!!!!! I bleached my hair, then dyed it and now it is very damaged. Any conditioning ideas?

I have quite a bit of experience with hair dying... I have been addicted to changing my color since middle school :D



I have a few suggestions:



1- If you go to a salon, they may be able to help you with some deep conditioning or provide additional options. Just let them know that you do not want it cut.



2- AVOID SHAMPOO!!! It may help to clean it, but shampoo can dry out hair. If you absolutely must shampoo, wait a few days, or only do it every couple of days. Without shampoo, you can build up grease and oil, and as nasty as that may seem, it could help your hair a lot. For conditioner, either get something for color treated hair, or dry hair, or anything that describes your symptoms. Expensive stuff will likely help more, but pantene pro-v and similar brands may also do the trick. The conditioner tubes that come with most hair dye can work incredibly well, too.



Also, try to avoid blow driers, straighteners, curlers, excessive product use, excessive brushing, hair clips, etc. These could all do damage to weakened hair.



Best of luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security