Friday, November 27, 2009

Sweating makes the hair look nicer?

I have a curly hair, its not that curly and it looks good when its either short or long, right now its between and doesn't as good, I noticed that when I finish my hiit sessions the hair looks a lot nicer and its easier to brush, yet when I shampoo and the hair is softer but looks doesn't look as good.



From what I understand watering(even using cold water on it makes it worse than before) or shampooing removes some of the natural oil of the hair, how exactly can I preserve the hair to how it was after the running but before washing it if any?



Sweating makes the hair look nicer?

okay well i know your a guy but honestly my guy friend has the same problem so we went to cvs together and looked for curling shampoo and we picked out herbal essenses curly shampoo hahah



it works sooo god for him and he smells good



its in a purple bottle



yeah i know ths prob didnt help but i tried

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security