Friday, November 27, 2009

I have black hair and i wont to know how to make my ponytail wavy 5 pnts?

i havve really fine hair and its soft and straightend. I have this gel its called pro style gel its pink and its for to make your hair wavy and i have some black beeswax. should i jus wet my hair then put the gel.....???? if so is there a specific way to make my hair wavy..like after i get done putting on the gell i have to comb or brush??/ and i wants my roots to to smooth and flat too. i dnt wont to use no moouse....tthat will break out my hair..my hair is so fine



I have black hair and i wont to know how to make my ponytail wavy 5 pnts?

you have to wash your hair first dont condition it cause it will weight your hair down,after you wash it pat it dry with a towel to get out extra water then put the gel in and scrunch it up with your fingers and let it dry ,it should dry wavy and maybe a little curly.Hope I was helpful good luck.



I have black hair and i wont to know how to make my ponytail wavy 5 pnts?

You should braid your ponytail at night in order to have wavesin the morning. As for what product to use, I'm not sure. I'm a black girl and it looks as if you aren't so we have different hair... I wouldn't really use anything on it, but since your hair is more fine than mine, I'd use the gel, but not a lot b/c it might become flakey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security