Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair falls in a weird way?

My hair falls in a very peculiar (and ugly) way.



It starts out smooth, and as it falls, it goes like this /( )\ and it looks like a triangle on my head. My hair is down just past my collar bone.



I shower every day or every other day, depending on weather I have time, etc.



Products I use:



BioLage Smoothing Conditioner



John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo



Head %26amp; Shoulders Classic Clean (I don't have dandruff, it justs cleans REALLY well)



I don't blow dry my hair, and I usually sleep with it wet, as I take night showers. I brush it after my shower and when I wake up.



Help?!?



Hair falls in a weird way?

That's just naturally how your hair is going, unless you are sleeping on it that way. Try buying a straightener and straightening the ends. (: Farouk Chi is expensive, but good on your hair and definitely worth the money.



Hair falls in a weird way?

You need long layers in your hair. Adding layers gets rid of that triangle shape that thick poofy hair can take on. Try some layers, and I promise your hair will lay much nicer!



Hair falls in a weird way?

Unless you sleep with your hair in a ponytail, then your hair is going to fall weird, depending on how you sleep. If you want to straighten your hair, don't use CHI. Whatever you do, don't. Honestly Wal-Mart brands are better. But if I could make a suggestion, Sedu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security