Saturday, November 28, 2009

My hair is ugh, i like it but...?

UGH. i LUV my hair, it is up to my chest and i have sidebangs ova to the left. also i have layers in the front. what u dont like is tht even though i wash it regularly and clip it up and brush it and of sort, my side bangs always look greasy and i have to have them clipped up. so no1 gets to acctually c them but me wen im trying to make it right. after being clipped up, wen i bring it down, it is poofed ontop of the bangs because of it being up for so long. i have straight hair growing longer into wavy,(i like tht, jus help with the bangs!) and also, when my hair is up and my bangs are clipped up, i have little hairs coming from the top of my forehead and it makes me look like i have a big head. i luv my hair and all but...



P.S.- can u give me some ideas tht would match my hair. some hairstyles maybe tht i can wear at school or parties?



P.S.S.- can straighten them, gel, curl, or hairspray.



P.S.S.S.- IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY



My hair is ugh, i like it but...?

Hi, I'm a hairstylist. I suggest spraying some holding spray from a can on your bangs so they won't look so greasy. Did you say you can't use that though? You can use a shampoo that is slightly drying to the hair. Suave daily shampoos might help. Hope I helped and email me if you need more from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security