Sunday, June 20, 2010

Who has a creative solution for a dramatic hair problem?

My hair is fine and slightly wavy. When it is blow dried it looks gorgeous. Even without using any hair products. It can be easily shaped.



However, the moment I leave the house, until I get to work the shape is gone. It is frizzy and it looks awful. I am a consultant and I am doing client facing work so my look is quite important but I look like a mess in suits, when the weather is wet.



I used many different products including anti-frizz products and hair sprays but no avail.



I used to carry a brush to fix at least my fringes in the ladies using the hand blow dryer but in the new office there are no hand dryers, only papers.



I want to be able to at least fix the front part of my hair when I get to work. So, any creative solutions?



Who has a creative solution for a dramatic hair problem?

I have the same prob I buy a spray that is in the black people hair products...it is an oil called smooth n shine.



after you do your hair just spray it in your hard once then run you hand thru your hair dont use too much b/c it is oil



Who has a creative solution for a dramatic hair problem?

go 2 the hair dressers



Who has a creative solution for a dramatic hair problem?

you have to put a holding product in your hair before you blowdry it. try mousse or gel, see which one works best for you.



I have thin, fine, curly hair so I know what you mean.



You have to have a firm foundation to build a house that stands!



there is also hair wax that you might want to try.



you also want to invest in a strong hair spray



go to a beauty supply shop and ask for the best...



Who has a creative solution for a dramatic hair problem?

my hair like this. when i blow dry it at the gym it looks great but by the end of the day crap. putting your hair up is good. perhaps u over wash it. go to the hair salon and get good products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security