Sunday, June 20, 2010

Knots in the back of my hair.... Constant?

Ok, EVERY SINGLE MORNING i wake up, my hair has knots uinder it in the back. I do brush it EVERY night. Is there something i can do? Or is it just me? I really wanna know! Brushing 24/7 will hurt haha



Knots in the back of my hair.... Constant?

I have the same problem. You know what really helps me is putting my hair up in a ponytail and wrapping it with a silk scarf or handkerchief. Trust me on this.



Knots in the back of my hair.... Constant?

Use silk or satin pillow cases, your hair can slide across with fabric without tangeling into the fabric and creating more tangles in your head. Moisture, we often neglect our hair's moisture needs, use a good leave in (Infusium 23). If long enough you could braid it each night



Knots in the back of my hair.... Constant?

Try using a good moisturizing conditioner in the shower before you go to bed.



Good Luck!



:)



Knots in the back of my hair.... Constant?

i have the same problem because i have thick puffy curly hair and i use a product by Paul Mitchell called SUPER SKINNY SIRUM it is supposed to smooth and condition your hair. i use right after i get out of the shower because my hair is wet if you use it when your hair is dry it will look like you put oil in your hair



Knots in the back of my hair.... Constant?

No one would brush their hair 24 / 7 but a good brushing helps.



If you can find the knot and untangle it that would be great.



Another way is to wet the hair where the knot is and then gently comb or brush your hair. I just read the hairdressers secret for removing knot is baby oil.



http://www.ehow.com/how_1149_tangles-hai...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security