Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair questions...?

Whenever I wash my hair and let it dry, it always ends up curly and if I try to brush it, it turns frizzy. So I straighten my hair everytime its like that. I even use a showercap every other day so I can avoid getting it wet so I wont damage it more with the straightener.



but I always end up with really dry and split ends.



Does anyone have a solution, were I can still have straight, unfrizzy hair...with no split ends.



I already leave conditioner in for an hour before I take a shower but it doesn't work too well.



I also wanted to know how to get hair like those people who model it on t.v.



Hair questions...?

i would try leave in conditioner so you don't have to straighten your hair and you can leave it the way it is naturally curly



another thing you can try is john frieda's Frizz Ease



Hair questions...?

you should use pantene products.Go to pantene.com and look in collections,they have shampoos and conditioners for all types of hair.You shouldn't straighten your hair,it could damage your hair.But if you want to,try john frieda's frizz ease.



Hope this Helps



Alana:)



Hair questions...?

if you're getting really dry ends and they are splitting, just moisten your ends with olive or coconut oil. Jojoba oil works wonders too. Oiling the ends has helped me when my ends were really dry and split.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security