Sunday, June 20, 2010

Please help don't like my hair?

I have dark brown hair, kind of long, medium-thin. It is usually wavy, and when I brush it out it is straight for a little while. I don't have any good products or styles that are good, and sometimes I just leave it down limp or throw it in a pony. Any styles or products I could use to make my hair fully thicker and less tangly? Also styles that can be done in less than 5 minutes, step by step and very easy? Thanks



Please help don't like my hair?

check out this link.... it might help?! http://www.herbalessences.com/us/get_the...



Please help don't like my hair?

Dont ask these kind of questions.



Please help don't like my hair?

easy braid it before you go to bed and wake up take it out and you have wavy hair....i think all guys like it



Please help don't like my hair?

if u want side swept bangs just grow ur front hair out or cut it to make it like a little above your ear. sweep it to one side and hairspray it u dont need to spray it everyday because then it will be used to on side and ur hair will obey



i think long straight hair will look rly good with side swept bangs



for the front strands, you can make it curly by wetting it and rolling it around you finger for like 2 minutes let go and us extreme hair spray on it itll look rly good!!



pull it back and clip it up and you'll be a totally new girl!! if its a little too long, then u have to cut some of it..



or you can curl ur hair with a curlng iron.



if u need more tips on curlin ur hair, email me at sooaddictedx33@aim.com or check out aussie.com info expert advice; theres a vid how to make loose waves in like 2 min., which rly works.



hope i helped! 閳?br>Please help don't like my hair?



Got o a salon and have your hair cut into choppy layers with a shoulder length. Use V05 volumizing spray from root to tip and spray 10-12 inches away from hair for best effect. Also pick up strands of sprayed hair and let them drop. (particularly the shorter layers). Then do this all around your head to give it a thicker look. Also make sure your hair will be straight. It helps to use a flattening iron.



Please help don't like my hair?

hi



my hair is exactly like yours!!! a little wavy but if you want it more curly, buy this hair spray called curly sexy hair. you can get it anywhere. just spray it in your hair after you take a shower when it is damp and then scrunch your hair by taking parts of your hair and squeezing it. there are better directions on the back of the bottle. they are about 7 or 8 dollars a bottle but they work great!!!



hope this helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security