Sunday, June 20, 2010

Big hair problem!?

i have natural sandy blonde hair that i dye to a golden blonde. and i have end trouble, i always have to put anti-frizz serum on them or ojon oil so they dont look all fried.



ok, so heres my problem.



i used to have naturally wavy hair, im guessing because of the damage its not like it used to be.



basically, i want my wavy hair back. but, not exactally. see like, i want the kind of waves you see on tv. i heard to use a round brush and a blow dryer, so, thats what i did.



i dont know if it was the brush or what



http://www.haircareusa.com/images/chi/ch...



theres a pic, it looks like the biggest one, but blue.



, but i did what i was suppsoed to. i grabbed the round brush, used it like those curlers and rolled it up, then used my blow dryer. when i uncurled it, it looked like i had fried the **** out of my ends! they were crinkled and dry and frizzy like a hairball. so, i tried it agian. this time, not putting the dryer so close. agian it happend! I tried it when my hair was damp, and the nest day when it was try. It worked perfectly the first time but eh rest of the times fried my ends so I put the blow dryer down.



so, thats my probelm. how do i get waves like this



http://www.kissmestace.com/wp-content/je...



http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actre...



and not get hairballed ends?



heated curlers? or will the heat cause that to? or do I just need regular Velcro hair rollers and leave them in till my hair dries? And does it need to be a cirtain type of material? Like velvet, Velcro, ecx. Oh and if it helps, my hair, the length is does to my breasts. I really want to have nice hair for once and I love that look. Please help!



Big hair problem!?

thats a lot to read



Big hair problem!?

try a curling iron



Big hair problem!?

large barrelled heated curlers. Like 1" heated curlers. Then gently (very gently) brush them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security