Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should I thin out my hair? 10 POINTSS!?

Last time I went to get my haircut, she said i had the thickest hair she'd ever seen. And she's right, except thankfully it's not super curly or anything. It's pretty much wavy and on a good day, really cute! but most of the times it poofs out and it is soo proned to splitends.



So, it's established I have thick hair which is wavy, but not so curly that I can't brush it. So my question is: should I thin my hair out?? it's really hard to leave it open because it ALWAYS poofs out. SO will it damage my already split-end proned hair?? Any ideas are welcome and deeply appreciated.



and 10 points guaranteed!



Should I thin out my hair? 10 POINTSS!?

Yeah, i would thin it. it actually can make your hair healthier, and trust me feels sooo much better! My cosmetologist,too, says I have the thickest hair she has ever seen, everyone does!!!



But i get my hair thinned every once and a while....it makes it feel and look 10 times better!



but do what you want!



Should I thin out my hair? 10 POINTSS!?

Well your hair does so thick so i would go only a little thinner and make sure to deep condition it.



Should I thin out my hair? 10 POINTSS!?

if you have more pros than go for it.if you have more cons than no.it depends on what kind of hair you have.



Should I thin out my hair? 10 POINTSS!?

yes.



to me thin hair looks good on everyone, and it's easier to work with.



(:



Should I thin out my hair? 10 POINTSS!?

i have the same hair as u and i prefer that u shouldnt thin it out. it might damage it. thick hair is known to be beautiful or atleast thats what i think...=)



Should I thin out my hair? 10 POINTSS!?

u can thin out ur hair with a permanent straightner they use a product and a weird tool that makes hair smooth and sliky but also straight as possible it's about $300-$700 but it's worth it



and no is not the same as flat ironing ur hair oh and it last about 6 months



Should I thin out my hair? 10 POINTSS!?

No harm in trying it out. It might make it more manageable and who knows you might like it better!



Should I thin out my hair? 10 POINTSS!?

yeah you should thin it out...



Should I thin out my hair? 10 POINTSS!?

If you're going to thin out your hair just make sure they DON'T use a blade to do so.... it'll give you more split ends and you'll end up looking like a donkey chewed up on your hair! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security