Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need an easy hairstyle for long hair?

I have an oval face with a very small pointy chin and bright blue eyes, I have really long kinda curly brown hair. By kinda curly i mean if i don't brush it i get these big curls. My hair is like bendy wire so it is very easy to style it but i don't have a straightener! I would like a quick nice hairstyle that won't fall out. Also my hair is very thin. I think that''s everything.



Oh yeah i don't have layers,



More then one hairstyle would be nice i like having a variety!



thank you,



I need an easy hairstyle for long hair?

nothing can go pass the classic ponytail. curly ends look really pretty at the end of the ponytail. try pulling lose some strands and wrapping it around the hair tie to hide and add some class.



You could also try a side ponytail (on your right or left) and low, hanging loosely to the front. that looks really good for all hair.



I need an easy hairstyle for long hair?

a bun, ponytail, french roll.



I need an easy hairstyle for long hair?

PONY OR FULL CURLS AND DOWN



I need an easy hairstyle for long hair?

A classic pony tal will be just perfect, u could also part the hair in the middle and comb it side ways



I need an easy hairstyle for long hair?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- *Long Hairstyle tips-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



Hair Styles Tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security