Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Dying and Curling!?

I've tried to dye my hair 2 times, and it won't work! I don't know why! It won't even get a LITTLE lighter! I also can't curl my hair, I put in hot curlers once, and it worked 4 a few mins, but then it just went back to normal! Ugh! The only way for it to stay curley, cuz my hair is naturaly kind of curly, is if I don't brush it, but I HAVE to brush it! Duh! I don't know what to do! I'm going to a salon 2morrow to get it dyed, but I still have the curling problem! Plz plz pllllllzzzz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hair Dying and Curling!?

Wow. Listen up close.



Hair color (especially box colors) typically do NOT lift your hair color, meaning it doesn't lighten it. Professional dyes will only lift as much as three levels. When you go to the salon to get your hair colored, make SURE you tell the stylist that you've dyed your hair several times with whatever color it is (many box colors contain metallic dyes, and they aren't always compatible with professional dyes or chemicals). Some people's hair just will not hold a good curl for long. Mine won't - it falls right out within hours. A roller set would be your best bet for holding curl - you're going to have to use product in your hair (like hair spray when its dry - OR mousse before you blow dry, then hair spray) before you put the hot rollers in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security