Thursday, June 17, 2010

How to keep fom losing my hair?

For the past few days my hair has been falling out in big clumps when I take a shower. My brush is full of them and my hair is limp and lifeless. I know this happens to people that just recently gave birth but my baby is five months old. Is it related. How can I keep it from falling out or how can I put some volume back into it?



How to keep fom losing my hair?

Have your dr. look into pcos. Its a main factor in losing hair. I was diagnosed just recently but had it after getting pregnant for the first time. Have your dr look into it. But just basic losing hair, It will stop soon. It might just be common shedding of hair and will stop shortly. Just brush your hair a lot and wait it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security