Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dry, damaged hair?

Okay, so I have to blow dry and straighten my hair everyday and as a result of that my hair is very dry and damaged. It's almost hard to even get a brush through it anymore. I use a 'smoothing' shampoo and conditioner, as well as a shine spray everyday, but my hair still look damaged and dry. Any suggestions of how to correct this??



Dry, damaged hair?

Dont wash your hair everyday, start washing it every other. many hair sylists suggest this because curly/wavy hair is naturally more dry than straight hair. If you are afraid of it looking greasy, you can get a dry shampoo (try bumble %26amp; bumble hair powder) or baby powder works if you have light hair. Also try waiting to blow dry your hair until its 90% dry. Shine spray is great, but you need to use heat protectant serum, ( try John Friedas Freeze Ease Thermal protectant) which you put in when your hair is still damp. Smoothing shampoos can also do more harm than good, they put a waxy coat on your hair which can cause it to look dull and frazzled. Try using a clarifying shampoo once a week ( Try Tressemme clarifying shampoo %26amp; conditioner.) Leave in conditioners are great, i use paul mitchell leave in spray before i blow dry and comb it through with my fingers and let it air dry. also, DO NOT BRUSH your hair, it causes more split ends.



Dry, damaged hair?

Shave it all off and start fresh?



Im being deadly serious its the only solution unless you wait for a year or so untill it grows and then just cut it.



But my hair was really badly damaged and i had to shave it off and start fresh.



Dry, damaged hair?

Well, i have the same problem as you. But a week ago i stopped straightening my hair completely, and used leave in conditioners! my hair is already starting to look better! All of my friends straighten their hair, so I find hairstyles that won't look like i've not straightened it. My favourite is the messy bun.



Use a shampoo thats for dry/damaged hair and use leave in conditioners and hair treatments.



Hope this helps! good luck %26lt;3



Dry, damaged hair?

Once a week give it qa hot oil treatment, it will help.



Dry, damaged hair?

use a leave in conditioner twice a week. this will help a lot. also get your ends cut off. this will also help a lot. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security