Thursday, June 17, 2010

False hair wig for New Year party?

I bought false black hair wig for New Year party. If I touch it, I feel that it's like doll's hair (like silky and plastic), not natural human hair. Well also it's not a wig, maybe just a part of it - it's long bold hair tail. I also have some rules how to care it:



1. Wash wig with natural or special shampoo for wigs, using fresh/warmish water. Softly wash with hand and rinse with normal warmish water.



2. If you want to dry it, softly shake wig with hand and hang it to dry out. Don't comb/brush while it's wet.



3. When it absolutely dry, you can make hairstyles you want, using your fingers or screwdrivers.



4. Don't you electric dryers or else equipment as how air claws or other hot air equipment.



My question is - how do you think, if it's not natural hair, can I go with it in the hot Sauna? I mean where's hot air temperature seeks almost 100 Celsius degrees and sometimes over? Will it not burst there?



False hair wig for New Year party?

if its synthetic you probably shouldnt go in a sauna with it on, it might get damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security