Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have a huge knot in my hair! How do I get it out? besides brushing?

What should I do before I brush to make it easier?



I have a huge knot in my hair! How do I get it out? besides brushing?

Try some leave-in conditioner, and after a few minutes, wash it out. Then it should come right out with a comb. Hope this helps!



I have a huge knot in my hair! How do I get it out? besides brushing?

OHHHH, ouch! Peanut butter!!! Oh, it really works, everytime!



I have a huge knot in my hair! How do I get it out? besides brushing?

PEANUT BUTTER !!!!!!!!!! IT WORKS EVER TIME . AFTER USING THE PEANUT BUTTER SHOWER AND WASH YOUR HAIR. HOWEVER IT IS BETTER TO LET IT AIR DRY



I have a huge knot in my hair! How do I get it out? besides brushing?

ok, since u probably don't want to cut it, get some peanut butter and work it through your hair. the peanut butter comes out with shampoo. When i got a knot though, i just used conditioner in the shower and worked it through the knot.



I have a huge knot in my hair! How do I get it out? besides brushing?

since you are allergic to peanut butter try some vasline or almond butter ( avaliable in dupermarkets) you can also try detangler .



I have a huge knot in my hair! How do I get it out? besides brushing?

I have heard that ice may help, but if it doesn't [and since you are allergic to peanut butter] use a type of oil, maybe coconut oil. Is the knot high on your head? If not I'd call it an excuse to go get a new haircut!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security