Thursday, June 17, 2010

Im going to get a texturizer for my hair! :(?

and i want to know what to expect and how to prepare for it...



i tried to convince my mom to let my natural hair be...but she stated that it was just like "brush" which is NOT true at all



my texture is a mix of tiny tight spiral coils, curls, and kinks..and to me it feels soft..



but i will try to convince her one more time and see what happens...



but in the meantime what should i expect and how i can i ensure that she doesnt mess up my hair



cuz i hate chemicals because for one RELAXERS ruined my hair...and oh is there anyway to GROW OUT a texturizer like a relaxer? and how often does it need to be applied? if its not applied on a consistent basis...what happens?



but wish me luck and thanks in advance!



Im going to get a texturizer for my hair! :(?

I don't know how old you are but you seem old but you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Especially since you recognize the risk chemical pose to the health of your hair. It is to bad you mom is not opened minded enough to allow you to make this decision yourself. A texturizer is a relaxer in a milder form but still a relaxer if you leave it on long enough you would end up with straight hair.



But a texturizer depending on how long you keep it on will relax the natural texture of your hair, just slightly. Almost like a s-curl or a non-greasy j-curl. It won't ruin your hair if its done right and the good thing is you can grow it out, and it will be a easier transition since your hair will still have texture in it.



Im going to get a texturizer for my hair! :(?

relaxers grow out ive had lots of them and you should put it in your hair every 3-4weeks would be good. and good luck i hope your mom says yes and test on a very small area first so nothing happens to it again.



Im going to get a texturizer for my hair! :(?

Since your going to a salon you maybe able to have the stylist show you a style that works with natural hair that will give your hair a better appearance. I'm not sure how long your hair is, but you may try two stranded twist, straw set, or a rod set. Just pay attention to what they do in the salon so you can do it your self at home. I keep my hair natural and don't like chemicals (besides color).



But you can grow out chemicals in your hair, but you need to make sure your hair is conditioned well so it won't break off where the processed hair meets the natural hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security