Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a lot of hair on my body?

i HAVE A LOT OF hair on my body %26gt;%26gt;.well not so much that u could make a brush out of it.But there is.Would a girl like it i'm really confused plzzzzz help...and the problem is that i am forbidden to cut my hair?



I have a lot of hair on my body?

I love hairy guys! I think that it makes them look manly.



I have a lot of hair on my body?

Yea there are girls out there that would dig it. Anyway if a girl doesn't like you because of your hair then you wouldn't want to waste your time with someone like her.



I have a lot of hair on my body?

i have hairs too..my sister call me monkey sometimes..hate it really..what can i do about it?



I have a lot of hair on my body?

Most girls like a bit of hair, something to hold on to when they're having a post coital cigarette, back hair is a different story so if you have it and are forbidden to cut it, why not burn it off with a flamethrower?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security